Teeter is the leading distributor of inversion tables on the market today, selling nearly millions of inversion tables every year. These inversion tables use the latest inversion therapy technology to help provide lower back pain treatment and help people to maintain an active lifestyle. From its inception in 1980 when the owner Roger Teeter created the first inversion table to help skiers at a ski event, this company is known for making high quality inversion tables that do in fact help reduce lower back pain.
Why Buy a Teeter Inversion Table?
There are hundreds of inversion tables on the market, but there is only one Teeter Inversion Table that is specifically designed to help you with your lower back pain. Over the years Teeter has worked to improve its design to help make it easier to use and to help customers achieve better results. This inversion table is designed to move with you as you exercise, helping to realign and relax cramped and painful muscles. For those who are looking to escape their lower back pain, this is a product that is designed to help you all at an affordable price.
Features Of Teeter Inversion Tables:
- Flex Technology With Auto-Locking Hinges – Prevent accidental separation of the bed from its base during use.
- Squeak-Free Roller Bearings – Makes the equipment silent when you are using it.
- Reinforced Steel – Equipment is treated which leads to better results in durability and security over many years.
- Easy Assembly – Can move equipment from the box and have it set up in a manner of minutes.
- Stability – Made with a tapered A-Frame design that provides a lasting foundation regardless of the position you are in.